Monday 6 October 2014

I Woke Up Like This...


Hi! everyone! I'm so sorry! I kinda flopped and missed our 10th blog celebration! but it was pretty amazing wooo! and I know I know why why why! must I blog things you can't get anymore because my darling lovely blog readers that my friend is the true meaning of the fault in mah blog it has faults! that being sometimes i'm alittle late on posts or months behind... however you wanna go at it laughs but! like my cute sash says "I woke up like this" laughs SO anyways I love this hair it is gorgeous and it must be blogged! this coat is super adorable I honestly try to pull it off as much as possible and since its October bring it on! coats , cozy sweaters, scarfs here we come and of course I added the sash just to top off the whole effect {I know its not rigged and believe me it was a pain to work with but I love the sayings and its mesh so why not} The LC heels from Reign I LOVE Reign {who doesn't?} and I joined the group months ago and that group is Great Ophelia and everyone involved is amazing with keeping us up to date and our group gifts and ugh to die for {thats my gush for today! my little piece of happiness} Till next time

xoxo - Allie Grace Kinsley


Apperance 
Hair:Truth- Renata - Gingers @Truth
Skin: Glam Affair - Cleo - America 
Ears: Mandala -Simple Ears@Mandala
Hands: Slink - Casual @Slink
Feet: Slink - High @Slink

Outfit
Coat: The Secret Store - Sarah Dress Coat - Red Roses {Inspiration Point Christmas Hunt OVER}
Heels: Reign - LC Heels @Reign Group Gift {Group Gift OVER}

Accessories
Sash: [Commoner] - I Woke Up Like This @Arcade {OVER} -{TryArcade Yard Sales}



No comments:

Post a Comment