Wednesday 1 October 2014

Wiggle Wiggle Wiggle



Hi Guys! I was just about to do a blog and then I decided dancing with my outfit on for you would be much better. I have the worst flu in my life in rl right now and editing a photo was just not gonna happen. {Matt was working! D: } I'm taking my time and stepping away from the spotlight of sl families and focusing on my amazing daughter, boyfriend and my other family. {I Love you all!} {I've been Drinking... *Starts singing Beyonce*} I took a break from being on this avi for a while and went onto my little for my sick week but no family. It's kinda sad. I'm back! Before I left I'd gone shopping! I bought these shorts because I loveeee High waisted shorts on mah avie . This Magika hair was just too cute to pass on. Someone passed me these shoes long ago and I love them! {Yess I'm darker skinned now. I thought I just look gorgeous that way, plus I adore the new Skinnery skin.}

xoxo - Allie Grace Kinsley


Apperance 
Hair: Magika - No -HUD 1 @Magika {NEW}
Skin: [TheSkinnery] - Marni -Mocca 6 @Arcade {OVER}
Teeth: Okkbye Parted Lip Mesh Teeth@[Okkbye]
Ears: Mandala -Simple Ears@Mandala
Hands: Slink - Casual @Slink

Outfit
Top: Lolita - Margarita Outfit {FREE}
Shorts: Tee*fy -Abbey High Waist Shorts -Bleached Denim
Shoes: Heritage 91 - Dark Floral -Slip Ons 

Accessories

Wine Glass 




No comments:

Post a Comment