Thursday 9 October 2014

Meet The Pastel Bunneh...


Hi Dolls! so I wanted to do a 3 outfits in one blog for Kali but I may or may not have had to edit it 3-4 times and by then I just let Matt do it and chose to do just one I love it! shes adorable and you finally get to meet my little! So i went all pastel for this it's really sad you can no longer buy this dress I know! but I just love it and felt it belonged with those socks! I still remember that little girl who gave those to kali {so sweet!} those chubby little legs She's a Pastel Bunneh ^ {Adoptable} heeh I actually gave you all the links to go buy your items! go crazy -Till next time 
xoxo - Allie Grace Kinsley


Apperance 
Hair: Laviere - Tiffany - Frosted Pink @Laviere

Outfit
Dress: Inner Peace - Dreamer {No Longer Available}
Socks: Little Closet - Bunny Socks {No Longer Available}@Little Closet


No comments:

Post a Comment