Thursday 2 October 2014

My Drunk Kitchen


 Hi! I just had to do another blog last night, but Matt got tired of editing too late at night so I had to wait till now to upload! I finally made it to the dr. today, so hopefully I'll be up and on my feet again real soon! I love this hair and I have so many group gift hairs from moon I need to blog since they all come in FATPACKS! I think this one is so adorable. I've had a few people ask me if I like Overhigh clothing. I've never bought any of their items but I was helping a noob find some clothes. {Omgosh I know I help noobs SOMETIMES! DON'T Y'ALL COME AT ME NOW! I'm just a nice person!} I took them to OverHigh for this group gift and I had to get it too. It was too darn classy! Once I put my Heritage flats on they don't require Slink so I have to change my alpha system and to me that is a BIG deal so i'll wear them off and the wine glass well I still be drinking its only been two nights! I promise *laughs*.

 xoxo - Allie Grace Kinsley

Apperance 
Hair: Moon - Elastic Heart - Root Blondes @Moon {Group Gift April 2014}
Skin: .Birdy - Devon - Butterscotch - Melon @.Birdy {Gatcha Skin}
Teeth: Okkbye Parted Lip Mesh Teeth@[Okkbye]
Ears: Mandala -Simple Ears@Mandala
Hands: Slink - Casual @Slink

Outfit
Dress: OverHigh - Group Gift 1@OverHigh {Group Gift}
Shoes: Heritage 91 - Dark Floral -Slip Ons 

Accessories

Wine Glass 

No comments:

Post a Comment