Thursday 23 July 2015

#25 Lady Marmalade


Hi Dolls! Another blog the next day woo! {Self 5!!} I decided to blog these heels from Fashionatic  a  happen to have quite a few of their items and have yet to show them!! I personally love their items and they are affordable & super cute plus they always come with many options on their huds for designs. I thought I would show off my Alina Heels from Fashionatic I absolutely adore them and they have many many design options with their HUD like I previously said  they are 380L and totally worth the cost!! I tried to show you a design I made by simply messing with the HUD there is 41 main styles {In Solid/Patterns}, 25 Heel Styles & 2 Buckle metals to choose from so TONS of options for every occasion I often wear these in my daily SL life since it is so easy to go from casual - formal , to match my outfit or to just be crazy {So much options UGH}The options are endless...

- Till next time Dolls Xoxo Libby



Appearance
Skin: [The Skinnery] - Marni 12 {Toffee} The Arcade OVER {Try Yardsales}
Azz: *L.inc* - Cute Azz - Thicker Legs CLOSED No longer Available
Nail Polish: ::cA:: - Slink Nails - *Polka Dot* {Seasons Story 1 Year Anniversary} OVER

Accessories
Heels: Fashionatic: Alina Heels {380L} Fashionatic

No comments:

Post a Comment