Thursday 6 August 2015

#26


Hi Dollies! 

    I decided it was well overdue to blog about the new Belleza Venus Update I adore this body so much it's so smooth & simply gorgeous I cannot help but stare at myself all the time!
    In addition to this amazing original body Belleza added 2 more Mesh Body types to the package called Freya & Isis all for 3995L. They also added some better, easier to use Alpha cuts that I'm finding are sometimes easier to use then Maitreya. I love that the body offers many hands/feet selections almost like a Slink fatpack, with many nailpolish options.

    The body also added another boob option so there are 3 different options to pick from! Belleza added to their mesh body was a HUD that lets you upload your clothing layers so you can apply full outfits whenever you please quick & easy!

    I was one of the very last people to pop on over on a saturday night to the "Oh My Gatcha" before it closed & let me tell you I shopped till I dropped and I got this awesome skin from 7 deadly skins - Tavia that is my shade of darker skinned but also a little darker around the eyes makes me  more mysterious! *laughs*

- Until next time dolls xoxo Libby

Appearance
Hair: Little Bones - Immortal {Group Gift} Little Bones
Skin: 7 Deadly Skins - Tavia - Natural RARE Oh My Gatcha 7 Deadly Skins
Mesh Body: Belleza - Venus Belleza
Mesh Mouth: Loudmouth - Alli + Parted Teeth  Loud Mouth 



No comments:

Post a Comment