Wednesday 1 July 2015

Are Your Hands Shaking? Are Your Fears Breaking?

Hi! Lovelies I thought I would model these pants from *CK* I always get crazy remarks or comments on these. I find them super sexy! I love that you can wear them with Slink High Feet  & they have a huge HUD with many texture options on each layer, So you can make it all solid or mixed like I did {They are also birth tested trust me haha} The summer is starting off so great and I am breaking out of some old habits & old fears i'm becoming me again and it's exciting & I'm also blogging everyday! {Self 5!} Always do something that scares you each day and always eff what other people say or what they think of you because what does it matter? what matters is what you think of YOU an what makes YOU happy in the long run. Till next time 
Xoxo - Casey 

Appearance 
Feet: Slink - High Slink
Outfit
Pants: *CK* - Hot Flirt Pants *CK*

No comments:

Post a Comment