Tuesday 21 July 2015

#24


Hi Dolls!! I asked my amazing sister to appear in this blog along side my alt! My alt is over 2 years old and basically still lives off free SL items. Recently, I bought her the Maitreya Lara - Mesh Body & I love her Butt!! {Everybody knows I don't like to wear pants, but for the sake of this blog & Lor's sanity I wore bathing suit bottoms.} Lor has been to the Hair Fair recently & the majority of her outfit is from there. My alt's bathing suit bottoms are from the most recent round of Cosmopolitan. They are a gatcha for 50L, and I had awesome luck & got a ton of bikini wrap tops and then these bottoms that work for the Maitreya Omega HUD. I decided to mess around with this blog photo because I got my Photoshop back, and I have been doing a ton of editing on green screen. It's a bit different from my normal blog style, but I hope you like it!! 

Appearance  

Lor: Hair: Little Bones - Pogo Hair Fair 2015 FREE GIFT
Hands/Feet/Body: Maitreya Lara Mesh Body - Maitreya
Me: Hair: Soonsiki - Vanity *Soonsiki* Free Group Gift!!
Hands: Slink Hands - Horns Slink
Mesh Body: Maitreya -  Lara Mesh Body Maitreya

Poses:
Lor: Kirin - Mimi Pose 4 Kirin 
Me: Exposeur - Back To Black 6 Exposeur

                                                                          
Outfit
Lor: Dress: [Decoy] - Cosima Dress- Pink Lemonade Hair Fair 2015 FREE GIFT

Me: Sweater - Tee*fy - Rachel Ruffle Sweater - Plaid Tee*fy Christmas Hunt OVER
Bikini  Bottoms: Faboo - Mix & Match - South Beach - Hipster Bottoms Faboo 

No comments:

Post a Comment