Wednesday 17 February 2016

We're Just Passing By & Wasting Time


Hi! Dolls I've been home sick for 2 days unfortunately so there has been alot of netflix and down time in my life *laughs*and I was sitting around on my alt today so I started going through all the tons of Essenz Heels I bought over at Essenz when they had their 50% Sale a few months back and I found one I LOVE infact I even got it in a neutral fatpack because I needed it to go with alllll my outfits *laughs* The heels have a beautiful ballerina wrapped bow and a thicker heel then most heels they are super hot and work with everything. So what are you waiting for? hop on over to Essenz and see what heels they have!
-Till next time Dolls  :D Xoxo - Rikki 

Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body

Accessories
Heels: Essenz - Malibu - Black {Slink} 

No comments:

Post a Comment