Sunday 28 February 2016

#36


Hi! Dolls even through alittle bit of a computer struggle today I managed to still get this blog put up today haha crosses fingers. So it's official I am 3 months away from being 5 years total in SL  and 1 month away from being 3 years as a Adult avie in SL and it made me a little nostalgic therefor I started going through my old items I still kept {Horder life} and found one of my first mesh outfits I was obsessed with from a sale at Apple May in 2013. It was the Angel - Coal outfit and with my luck it still fit over these curvy hips and worked with my Maitreya body *Squeals* so me being myself went and bought it for my other adult avie haha. So this is 2016 Me in a 2013 outfit both of my lives have changed so much for the better & the worst but I am still very proud of the person I have become and the virtual life that helped me in many ways from being my escape , to meeting life long friends and creating memorable experiences and doing a wide variety of creative work with photography - Mesh and beyond till next time 
- Cheers Dolls  Xoxo - The Broken Girl


Mesh Body Parts:
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara
  Mesh Head: Catwa - Annie
Mesh Feet: Slink - High Feet
Hair: Blues - Robin - Snow {Gatcha 50L/Per Play}
Skin: Deetalez - Mara - Mediterranean @TRES CHIC VENUE

Clothes
Top & Skirt: Apple May - Angel - Coal 

Pose: 
La Jolie Rose - Dramatic Poses - Dramatic Pose 7  @Shiny Shabby {Not Currently Available}

No comments:

Post a Comment