Thursday 4 June 2015

I Wanna Love Somebody Like You...


Hi Darlings! Another blog ?!? What?!? Woahhhh mann Yes! yes I know alittle early in the month! laughs but I realized I haven't even blogged the Maitraya body and I got it as a gift when It came out! The Lara is amaze, smooth and the butt is to die for! You can wear any regular sl item as long as it has omega appliers!! and you can wear your normal mesh items without struggle on trying to fit the alpha it's all super simple! and looks fabulous!! It's probably super annoying that i've been blogging hairs/skins/accessories that are no longer available but! like I said before it's blog catch up for me since I wasn't blogging for abit. The MishMish Store is perfection I went there few months back and dropped L like crazy at all the adorable creatures and decorations and this Elephant is by far my favourite of my items she is animated so she moves in my arms and it's super sweet, I get tons of compliments on her! {I suggest the fatpack as well as the walkable ones!!}Till next time lovelies
xoxo Autumn

Apperance 
 Hair: Little Bones - I Get Around - {GROUP GIFT} OVER
Skin:  Glam Affair - Arcade Gift Skin -Asia Tone {OVER}
Freckles:[OKKBYE] - Summer Freckles - Subtle - Covered [Okkbye]
Teeth:[Whatever] - Pierced [Whatever]

                                                                          
   Ears: Mandala -Simple Ears Mandala
Mesh Body: Maitraya - Lara Maitraya
Hands/Feet: Maitraya Mesh Body  Maitraya

Poses
ColdAmbitions - Valeska - Group Gift {OVER}

Outfit
 Top: FY: Amber Cropped Tee - White Forever Young
Leggings: Candy Doll - Shape Leggings - White @Seasons Story OVER
Accessories
Nose Ring: DirtyStories -Heart Piercing - GROUP GIFT .DirtyStories.
Elephant - MishMish - Holdable Elephant - An Elephant To Hug - Sky MishMish
Candy Ring: Minuet - Candy Ring Rootbeer OVER NOT AVAILABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment