Monday 29 June 2015

Bang! Bang!


Hi! Dollies this is just a quick little summer blog! :3 I love the summer it's always something fresh for me and it allows me to start fresh and be myself all over again! i'm starting the summer off with a bang! Single & Adoptable!! I feel so super free already I love love this dress I have it in a few different colors in the mainstore tho they have solid pastel colors it is alittle different then mine Little Bones Garden Head hair is perfect for the summer its alittle half do and It's super cute. I adore skinnery skins soo much. Maitraya is always alittle more expensive but always worth it in the long run! let's start this summer off with a bang!
xoxo - Casey 

Apperance 
Hair: Little Bones - Garden Head {Group Gift} Little Bones
Skin: [The Skinnery] - The Eniko RB 4 - The Arcade
Hands: Slink - Casual Slink
Tattoos: Autui - The War Against Autui

Poses
Pose: Flash Friendly Poses - Seraphim Turns 2 - 3 {OVER}

Outfit
Dress: *VinCue* - Maxxi Dress  {Other Colors Here!}
Boots: Maitreya - Radical Boots - Rust Maitraya


Accessories

Nose Ring: .Dirty Stories. - Heart Nose Ring  {OVER}

No comments:

Post a Comment