Friday 20 June 2014

If I Was A Derby Girl ...For A Day ...


Hi everyone! So I got up this morning wanting to do a Derby girl blog style post for Mah Gurl Allure's Skates she made that I just love! But since I'm not as derby as she is I decided to do it my way and be pink because if I was a derby girl I'd be a Pink one lol. I know I know you guys already saw the wings , milkshake, butterfly and bag in the last post but it was really hard to take them off since I sorta fell in love with them... Plus my Mom Noli hates butterfly's and what more of a way to show my love for her then to wear my butterfly! lol Love you mommeh <3  
Xoxo -Brylee 

Appearance
Hair: Exile -Just A Reason -Light Reds @Arcade {Over}
Skin: Belleza -Autumn -FLF @Belleza {Over} 
Hands: Slink - Casual @Slink
Tattoos: :SS: - Revelations @:SS: 
Teeth: [Okkbye] -Parted Lips @[Okkbye]

Poses
ColdAmbitionz : Valeska @ColdAmbitionz {Group Gift}


Outfit
Shirt & Skirt: Blueberry -Alice Mesh Outfit @Blueberry
Socks: T7E -Dipped! Thigh High Socks -Cream @T7E {Group Gift}
Roller Skates: NI -Buckled Skates {By Allure For Derby Girls}

Accessories
Butterfly: Diamante -Fairy Tale Nose Gatcha {Over}
Earrings: *Cranberry* -Gold Earrings +Bow @*Cranberry* {Group Gift}
Wings: {yumyums} -Homemade Wings -Poison @Sailermoon Gatcha {Over}
Bag: {Moon} -Boho Bag - Jade @Seasons Story {Over}
Milkshake - [Kawaii Couture] - Dolly Milkshake Free @ [Kawaii Couture]


No comments:

Post a Comment