Friday 20 June 2014

Boyfriend #1


Hi everyone! So most people know that I collab with my amazing boyfriend/hubby on my blog. He does the pictures and well.. I do the blog lol. So last night when he was in bed I found some poses from ColdAmbitionz as a group gift for both girl & guy avies! We went shopping together @ TMD last night and he agreed to let me blog him so you'll probably be seeing more blogs featuring him and his clothes!
Xoxo -Brylee 


Appearance
Hair: [BURLEY]- Sofian - Blondes
Feet: Slink - Male Flat Feet

Poses
ColdAmbitionz : No Remorse @ColdAmbitionz {Group Gift}

Outfit
Shirt: ::GB:: - Summer cardigan set - White @ TMD
SweatPants: BlankLine - SweatPants Male - Black @ TMD

Accessories
Bracelet: :: Howl :: - Star Rope - Black&White @Howl
Watch -Entente- Tardif Watch @ -Entente-








No comments:

Post a Comment