Saturday 3 June 2017

I'm So Done With You & Me...


All this toxic conversation has me thinking 
Every word has gone to waste
Is your bitter medication
Let me know how that taste

I come to a realization
You're just in love with the chase
Best believe you tried my patience
Ended up hands at stake

Don't want you back,
No point in begging on your knees
Nothing that I haven't seen before
Don't want you back, 
I'm done with all this, "Baby, please"
You ain't gonna fuck with me, no more

Hey Lovelies! 

Personal shade aside *laughs* 
This is Akina she was super fantastic and agreed to be in my blog post today. Even though sadly I did not give her any ponies for being in it haha I did make us look uber cute so I mean that counts right? 

Blueberry has made the cutest little lingerie called Cookie! You know I can't help myself with cute lingerie so I bought mine during the 50% off grid wide sale! I think it's gorgeous and incredibly flattering you can still get yours full price @Blueberry Flaunt it! 

~Xoxo Love you all, Vena 

                                                                    Vena
Head: CATWA - Lona Mesh Head
Mesh Body: -Belleza- Venus V4 LITE
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MIMOSA - Fudge {Massive Group MM Board's Gift OVER}
Hair: Blues. Anna Lee - Naturals 1 

Lingerie: Blueberry - Cookie - Lingerie Set - Red {Blueberry 50% Store Wide Sale {OVER}

Bracelet: pr!tty - TSS - Bangles - Autumn - [1] {Free Gift 1 Year Anniversary @TSS OVER!



 Akina
Head: CATWA - Catya Mesh Head
Mesh Body: Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body
Hair:  - Magika - Stay the Night - HUD 1

Lingerie: Blueberry - Cookie - Lingerie Set - Black

Nails: - RE - Precious Set

Necklace:  RE - Kitty Pearls Necklace
Rings:  - Kibitz - Love Rings


No comments:

Post a Comment