Friday 10 March 2017

#50.



Hey Dolls,

The last time we chatted, I announced that I'm pregnant with my first boy out of 5 girls OH MY! That is still very much true. My bulging belly is very much hidden in this beautiful silk robe and ready to pop but it is there! All our kids are growing like weeds & Chase is still working away *Yikes*

We've been face timing every night showing the progress on the club, the kids and our little unborn blessing *smiles* Life is good.

I decided originally on naming our first son Carter Arlo. However today when I was putting the kids down to sleep I realized I actually like Austin Arlo a lot better. I think this will stick!

Things are getting super busy over here with the new opening of The Roses Kink & Fetish Lounge, marketing, finishing school, and various other jobs & tasks of life *laughs*

But I thought I would leave a quick update, share a pregnancy outfit i'm infatuated with  and let everyone know I'm still alive! *laughs*

~Until Next Time Dolls, 
Xoxo ~ Addi. 

Mesh Body Parts:
Skin: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Heather v3b {Oh My Gacha, July 2015}
Mesh Lips: Loud Mouth - Alli
Mesh Body: Maitreya Mesh Body


Hair: eXxEsS : SAVINJA - A 



Outfit:
Robe: -tres blah- Open Robe (Maitreya) - Rosey {Arcade}


Accessories:
Necklace: EF: The Promise Necklace {Neverland Event}
Collar: Kaithleen's Love Pink Collar Girl Ver. Gold {Pink Hunt OVER}
Heels: Essenz - Rio de Janeiro (White) Slink
Tattoo: Obscure - Black Army Tatto V2 (Nose&Cheeks)
Pegasus: Birdy - [Alchemy] Story Book - Pegasus - Pink {Arcade, June 2015}

Pose: EP - Beautiful World #2 {FREE GROUP GIFT}

No comments:

Post a Comment