Saturday 2 January 2016

#31


Hi! Dolls I'm back in Vegas from Arizona Woot!! Still here till the 10th but while i'm trying to keeping busy these days with all that has been happening in my life, I thought I might start blogging more regularly again! I logged on today and threw on these FLite Lows that I absolutely love to death. I wear these in RL so when I saw them I needed them! I own the Lows in Teal & Olive I played for Teal originally when they came out for Seasons Story and bought the olive pair at a yardsale! *They come with Female & MALE sizes for Slink Mesh Feet and are a perfect unisex shoe to wear around! I also really recommend for SL men to check out the FLite store, I took a male friend of mine over there the other day and he was amazed at the quality and quantity of mesh items to buy. So guys head on over to FLite!


Appearance:
Mesh Feet: Slink - Flat Feet 
Accessories
Shoes: FLite - Malibu Lows - Olive 50L/Per Play!


No comments:

Post a Comment